Technology is continuing to take jobs away.
Here is a list of 9 jobs that are near extinction.
1. Watch Repairers: People are now more likely to buy new watches then get them repaired.
2. Paperhangers: Paperhangers install, repair, and replace wallpaper in homes, but nowadays most people prefer to paint their homes that use wallpaper.
3. Camera and Photographic Equipment Repairers: With the digital camera becoming more common and film obsolete, those in this profession are becoming useless.
4. Computer Operators: With advancements in technology, this job is becoming obsolete.
5. Desktop Publishers: This job consists of putting materials together for physical printing, but now computers can do the same thing.
6. Drilling Machine Operators and Tenders: This is another job being replaced with computers.
7. Postal Service Mail Sorters, Processors, and Processing Machine Operators: The use of emails has made this job one of the past.
8. Semiconductor Processors: Improvements in chip components have basically made this new industry fall.
9. Blending and Dyeing Machine Operators and Tenders: These types of jobs are being transported overseas and are no longer relevant.